Jasmine Bridal

Jasmine Bridal Wedding Dresses

We have a beautiful line of wedding dresses that can be customized just for you right here at This Magic Moment Bridal Studio.  These Jasmine Bridal wedding dresses canbe ordered in a variety of colors, special modifications can be done easily with the designer, including adding sleeves, adding beading, adding illusions, and many many more modifications.  Average order time requires 14 weeks.  Rush options of 9 weeks and 6 weeks are available.  Both the Jasmine Collection and Jasmine Couture line is available right here with us.  We already have a large variety of 2018 wedding dresses in stock to try on.  Stay tuned on our Facebook page for updates on wedding dresses coming available, as well as future trunk shows.  If your time frame is too short, no worries, our off-the-rack dresses are amazing and waiting for the perfect bride.

All Jasmine Bridal dresses will require 60% payment down to order dresses.  Remainder 40% is due at time of delivery to the studio.  No exceptions or layaway options available for these dresses.  Cash, check, and credit card payments are accepted.

Stay tuned!!

Jasmine Trunk Show coming May 25 – June 3, 2018.

One hour appointments will be available to reserve starting May 1st.  Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook for all the details.

Jasmine Bridal Trunk Show