Brides For A Cause
Brides for a Cause raises funds for a variety of women-focused charities!
Drop-off Dates – Nov. 19, 26 & 27th, 11 am – 2 pm.
Brides For A Cause collects and resells wedding dresses to raise funds for charity. Since 2012, they have collected over 6,000 wedding dresses and have given away over $415,000 to various local and national charities across the country! This nonprofit organization focus is on donating funds to:
- Charities that support women with serious health issues, specifically pertaining to the top two women killers: cancer and heart disease
- Charities those that promote positive self-image and self-esteem for young women
- Charities those that support women in the military
- Charities those that provide relief for single mothers, abused women and women who are disabled
- Charities that promote opportunities for women’s education and women in the workforce
Our monetary gifts are usually given in $5,000 increments. About 90% of our net income goes to directly to helping other charities. Since 2012, we have consistently donated between $80,000-$100,000 a year to charity! In just 4 years, we have collected over 6,000 wedding gowns and have donated over $415,000 to various women-focused charities around the country… and we couldn’t do it without our brides, bridal salon partners and designers, volunteers and supporters who have helped us from all over the world!
Current 2016 Causes:
Download your donation form today and bring it with you to one of the three collection days. This Magic Moment Bridal Studio is proud to be a part of this great program. With the help from Brides For A Cause, we are able to gather together all the wedding dresses locally and have them shipped all at once to Oregon, saving on costs that can be returned to those in need.